She Women, Men Crushers Cycling Group
Where: Alder Creek Middle School, Soccer Field, Truckee
When: 5:15-6:45, Thurs, August 11
What: Workout #1 - chalk talk, followed by ride time
Please RSVP on facebook or firstname.lastname@example.org
The training over the next six weeks will systematically progress – and provide you with take-away tools to help you maximize your training time, prevent injuries and guarantee gains.
We will spend the first part of workout #1 discussing...
- Importance of bike fit – performance, comfort, prevent overuse injuries
- Posture – neutral spine – pillar of strength
- Importance of developing and following a dynamic core workout
- Challenge, engage stability, mobility, coordination, balance, fire neural system
- Generate, transfer power to extremities
- Facilitate efficient deep breathing
- Efficient pedal technique
- Optimum ankling
- Rpms – individual style, terrain – how to decide
Workout explore the quiet roads of Old Greenwood and Gray's Crossing. Work on riding as a group and group etiquette; bike handling skills – including cornering; pedaling drills including single leg pedaling and high cadence pedaling.