O2 Fitness invites you to join in for an eight-week program focused on giving yourself the joy of feeling fit. Set in a dynamic, supportive group atmosphere, the Fall in for Fitness program will provide you with the tools and strategies to achieve and maintain a daily commitment to movement.
What our weeks will look like:
- A weekly one and a half hour group excursion in movement. These outdoor meetings will include strength conditioning using your own weight and gravity, running the trails of the foothills and cycling. By the end of the eight weeks you will look back and say - YES I did it all and I feel great!
- A healthy habit topic o’ week ranging from pilates and proper bike fit to skin care with discount incentives to work with area specialists and shops
- A weekly one hour unstructured move-it group activity to include low intensity hikes and bikes
- Additionally, you will receive weekly group workout plan. Provided via Training Peaks, they will provide you with daily workouts
- One weekly, group workout opportunity you to gather with your new training partners and rely on each other for accountability
- Introduce participants to a variety of activities to help them discover activities they will love to do versus feel should do
- Empower participants to take ultimate control over their health and fitness via engagement through knowledge and understanding, in turn providing motivation, intention and purpose to physical pursuits
- Help participants understand the value of an integrated balanced approach, which supports prime pursuits of strength conditioning and endurance by incorporating a consistent practice of foundational supporting activities
- Provide tools and strategies to maximize workout time investment – more bang for the workout buck
- Experience improved clarity, confidence and contentment
Who: Entry level – women seeking a kick-start to a new healthy, wonderfully active lifestyle
Where: Placer County Foothills, meeting spots determined weekly, based on workout
When: Starts Wednesday, September 28, 4-5:30pm – structured group training; Fridays 8-9:30am – Healthy Habit topic o’ week presentation and Move-it group activity; Mondays 8-9:30 am weekly coach-less group workout. New sessions start every eight weeks.
Cost: $295/eight week sessions
Gait analysis and Physiological Testing available via o2fitness-Silver Sage Sports Performance Center; Bike Fitting available at Victory Velo
Contact: Julie Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Wicked Leader Julie Young – Cylcing - Six-time Cycling World Championship Team Member; Overall General Classification winner of the Tour de L’Aude – women’s equivalent of Tour de France; Overall General Classification winner Tour d’Aquitaine, France; Stage wins and podium finishes at Tour de L’Aude, Tour d’Aquitaine, Tour of the European Economic Community, Molenheike, Tour d’Epinal and Grand Prix de Quebec. Mountain Biking – winner Tahoe 100K Mountain Bike Race. Xterra Triathlons – winner Lake Tahoe Xterra 2010, 2011. Trail Running – multiple wins at Tahoe Rim Trail 50k, top three overall; winner Lake of the Sky trail marathon; winner Golden Hills trail marathon.