Don’t waste valuable ski time, skiing yourself in to shape – join us for an seven-week intensive Nordic dry-land training, and hit the snow at your peak. Stay motivated through Fall with group training that provides camaraderie as we strive together to improve toward individual goals. Nordic-specific functional movement conditioning will include
- Movement Preparation
- Dynamic Core Stability Circuits
- Drills to Improve Balance and Proprioception
- Single Leg Stability Circuits
- Plyometrics, Rapid Response, Agility Circuits
- Technique via specific footwork drills and intervals
Mondays 9-10:30 am, starting November 7 thru December 19. Cost $185. Pre-registration required.
The 12-week, ski-focused, social driven training group welcomes all ages and abilities – providing a venue to inspire each other. The training, taking place at Tahoe Cross-Country will focus on the participation in the Great Race as a rallying point for winter training. Daily training sessions will include
- Warm-up to include balance and technique drills
- Weekly Specific training sessions will focus on
- Speed and power
- Tempo and Threshold intervals
- Technique via video analysis
On-snow Thursday, 11:30-1pm, January 5 through March 22. On-snow training series costs $360. Pre-registration required. Discounted trail pass punch cards available for training group participants.
To register or for further information, please contact Julie Young at email@example.com