The eight-week camp, designed in two-day blocks will maximize your valuable time with effective, specific training in a group setting. Learn good running habits including - the incorporation of movement preparation; dynamic core stability exercises; and regeneration strategies - to keep you on an upward progressive track to reach your goals, and avoid the pitfalls of injuries. Maintain and build upon that hard earned summer running fitness.
- Learn proper running posture and breathing
- Improve density and quality of your workout time with movement preparation exercises
- Achieve efficient biomechanical stride via drills
- Improve stride force with plyometrics
- Weekly interval workouts include
- Specific strength and technique
- Power and speed
- Tempo and Lactate threshold
Day #1, Monday 4:15-5:15pm
Day #2, Tuesday 4:15-5:15pm
Tempo, Sub Lactate Threshold and Lactate Threshold intervals
The camp is designed in two-consecutive day blocks to produce effective training load and adaptation.
The eight week session starts October 31 and runs thru December 27, with a break during the week of Thanksgiving. Pre-registration is required. To register or for further information, please contact Julie Young at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited. The camp takes place at the Performance Training Center in the Pioneer Center. Cost: $240, with a special offer for camp participants, for a $25, 6-month Center pass.